Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jeremiah's Dedication

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. It's been busy with getting ready for Christmas, having company last weekend, and working on some freelance projects. But here are a few new pictures.


This past weekend was Jeremiah's dedication at church. It was extremely cold, but we had a good time with Jon's parents, brother and his wife and two boys. It was definitely quiet on Monday at our house with everyone gone, plus Jon on a trip.


Our two nephews, Isaiah and Phinehas, are a lot of fun, but they can also keep you on your toes. I imagined several times what it would be like in about a year from now when Jeremiah can run after them. That will be an adventure!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

We wanted to come, but ended up with responsibilities at church. I thought about you Sunday morning. And then Bryan said something. Then I thought about you Sunday after church. Glad Jon's family was there.

Anonymous said...

It was great fun! I'm so looking forward to summer get togethers, though. When we can safely send the boys outside to play on that new swingset! Love your pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! So good to see you guys! Hope you have Merry Christmas!! Blessings to you.