Monday, January 14, 2008

Things That Make Jeremiah Smile*













  1. 1. Clapping your hands.

  2. Clicking your tongue or saying "ch-ch-ch-ch." (If you do this with his hand to your mouth, he'll also laugh.)

  3. Riding the "horse" on Mommy's crossed legs.

  4. Daddy singing the Fishing song.

  5. Saying "Good morning, Jeremiah" when you go to his crib first thing in the morning.

  6. Blowing on his hair. (This will also make him laugh.)

  7. Daddy coming home from a trip.

  8. Pulling his arms out of his sleeves when you change him. (I have no idea why.)
  9. Telling him that he's cute.
One thing that doesn't make Jeremiah smile--the camera!


*Disclaimer: This list is being constantly added to and should not in any way be construed as final.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I'll take this one and this one and that one too (pictures that is) I love the videos. Thanks for sharing!!