Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hi Everybody

Jeremiah has a couple of new found skills. The first one is, in my opinion the best one. This week while Aunt Brandee was visiting Jeremiah decided it was time to start waving. So now he likes to wave. It doesn't have to be for anything important, e.g. you're leaving the room. His other skill, that he recently discovered is the volume of a high pitched scream. This one's not so great for us but he loves to do it. Below is a video of him waving, I'm not sure we'll try and capture him screaming. I'm sure you get the idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi back to you Jeremiah!!! I would like the waving skill much better than the screaming one too! We enjoy all the new pictures.

Sue said...

Oh my! Look at him go from, "Are you sure about this? to Yup! I love to wave". He is so hilarious. We'll be ther eto wave back in person, soon! Though I'm not sure either how I'll like the scream.

theKband said...

Let's hope the screaming thing isn't in unison when we see you guys next....love the waving, Jeremiah! We miss you guys!!