Friday, November 14, 2008

The First Full Day

If you hadn't figured it out already, or weren't "in the know," we are watching our two nephews this weekend. Today is our first full day with Isaiah and Phinehas. We had a very full day today. Let me be the first to admit taking three boys on a shopping trip is so much more challenging than one. I'm sure many of you are reading this, smirking and giving that all knowing nod but I don't mind, we're enjoying our time with the nephews.

The weather was also nice enough to spend some time outside today. The boys got to swing, play in the sandbox, and go down the slide. I'm still pretty psyched about that playground set purchase I made at an auction almost a year ago now. Later in the afternoon we had a fun craft time and then finished the day off with a movie night. Tonight's movie feature was, of course, "Cars." We're looking forward to another day of fun. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Sue said...

they look like they're having such fun!! Hooray! Good for you guys.

theKband said...

Oh we miss those boys, but are glad they're having so much fun. We'll have to lure them back to our house with candy or promises of pets the rate things are going...