Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Long Absence


OK, I know we haven't posted in awhile--as many of you have reminded me. In fact, it's been a month today. So, in the off chance that anyone who used to look at this blog is still checking--sorry.

Jeremiah is now in the climbing stage. I guess he always was, but now he's actually able to do it! A few weeks ago, he figured out how to climb our kitchen chairs. I knew that was coming, but I'm sad that I can't use the middle of the kitchen table as a safe place to put things anymore. One thing I have found in the middle of the table, however, is Jeremiah!

He is also big into mimicking us. Yesterday, Jon signed and put his hand on his head. His little shadow let out his own sigh and put his hand to his mouth. One of his favorite things is to wear his cell phone on his belt, just like Daddy. And today, as I was vacuuming and dusting, Jeremiah got out his own "cloth" and proceeded to wipe off the coffee table for me.

With all of Jeremiah's energy and his curiosity, every day is a new adventure around here. But we're loving it. And as long as Mama, Daddy and Mimi are here with him, everything in his world is all right.

No comments: