Thursday, October 4, 2007

Jeremiah at Work





No, we're not breaking any child labor laws. But for the last two weeks, Jeremiah has been coming in to work with me (Mindy) as I finish everything up. As you can see, my co-workers have enjoyed having him around a lot.

Today was my last day at Back to the Bible. In a way, it will be strange. That place has been part of my life off and on since the summer of 1993 when I did a volunteer internship in college. Officially, I've been an employee for ten years (two five year stints combined). There have been lots of ups and downs, just like any job. But I feel like I was truly blessed to have the opportunity to work with such great people and to do a job that had an eternal impact.

However, I must say I'm really looking forward to staying at home full-time. I know there will be challenges and days when I'll wish for adult interaction, but all-in-all, it's what I've been longing and praying for for over six years.




1 comment:

Sue said...

You will have unimaginable eternal impact with Jeremiah! No greater blessing than to be able to stay at home with him. Hope to get down there soon soon!