Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Orleans

OK, So we haven't been very faithful with blogging every day. It will take us a while to get into that rhythm. This post is a little different as it isn't about Jeremiah. I just returned from a trip to New Orleans. This was my first time there. Flying in I was amazed at the city's location. New Orleans, from the air, looks like it's stuck right between Lake Pontchartrain and the Gulf of Mexico. I was surprised to see this city surrounded by so much water, I had no idea. Many of the stores and unnumbered houses were vacant. The houses and stores I saw were on my short drive from the airport to a downtown hotel, so I didn't even get the full picture. Sorry I don't have a picture to share with this one as the camera was at home. If you'd like to see my flight path you can go to the link at the bottom of the page and type in the tail number, N645G.

1 comment:

Sue said...

wow! so this is a cool site. Can I type this in anytime you fly and find out wher eyou are? I suppose I always have to have a tail # though! Hey. I want more pictures of Jeremiah, though. He's already growing so much!!