Friday, November 2, 2007

Hot Stuff


No, we didn't take Jeremiah trick or treating for Halloween. That would have been a little obvious who the candy was for. But we did borrow a cute costume from a friend. I had hoped to have all kinds of smiley baby chili pepper photos to post, but it wasn't to be. Jeremiah did not like that Mommy stuffed him into this hot outfit with floppy things around the neck that kept getting in his face. Plus, she put this weird hat on him, and he does not like hats! So, I was able to snap a few pictures between the crying and before the spit up.


In other news, we had Jeremiah's two-month check-up on Monday. He's really grown! He now weighs 11 lbs. 11 oz. and is 23 1/2 inches long. He had to get his first shots that day too. I don't know who it was harder on--the happy boy who suddenly had this lady sticking four big needles into his legs, or his parents watching him cry.

1 comment:

Sue said...

He's so cute!! You can't have enough pictures... What fun. I miss getting to see him. More blogging please!