Following Christ through the ups and downs of life and sharing the adventures along the way.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Great Grandma's Visit
We had a really great time this last week when my (Jon's) Grandmother came from Phoenix for a visit. This was also during her birthday, so it was fun to celebrate that with her. We also rolled out the Midwest red carpet with some of the coldest temperatures this winter. We had fun, indoors, and Grandma got to hold Jeremiah a lot. We had great fun playing board games and Grandma even let me win a couple.
What a wonderful time I had with such a good,happy baby. I loved holding him. He's so soft, and smells so good!! I'd forgotten how great babies are. Thanks for the birthday cake and the checkers lesson. great grandma
2 comments:
extra good pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I love this. Or have I said that before?!
What a wonderful time I had with
such a good,happy baby. I loved
holding him. He's so soft, and
smells so good!! I'd forgotten how
great babies are. Thanks for the
birthday cake and the checkers
lesson. great grandma
Post a Comment