Each day for the last two weeks, Jon and I have been asking, "Is today the day?" Well, today was the day--the day Jeremiah crawled for the first time. He's been teasing us by getting up on his knees and rocking back and forth, but today he army-crawled right over to the cord on my laptop that he's supposed to stay away from.Jon was gone, so when he got home he was trying to get Jeremiah to show off his stuff. You know what got Jeremiah to crawl? When he spotted that same power cord! Guess it's always the off limits stuff that's the greatest temptation for us.
Today, Jeremiah and I were invited over to a lady's house from our church to make May baskets. Well, I made the baskets while Jeremiah sat on my lap and tried to grab paper, scissors and glue. There were several other stay-at-home moms there with their kids, ranging from 3 months to 4 years old. Jeremiah had a lot of fun watching all the other kids and being right there in the middle of the action. I had a lot of fun interacting with other female adults. It was a great way to spend a cold, blustery morning. And now we have some May baskets to give to our neighbors next week.
3 comments:
hurrah! Crawling. Isn't he a bit young? I can't believe how fast he's growing and going! When he comes up here, I'll really have to baby proof things. Ha! Can't wait.
We knew it wouldn't be long the way he was getting up on his knees when you were at our house. Have you thought how we are going to keep him "corraled" at branding?????
Martha
It's going to be very interesting this weekend with THREE mobile children!!
Post a Comment