Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Springtime . . .

. . . is finally here! Did the winter drag on for anyone else this year, or was it just me?

Today was a beautiful day here in Lincoln. Jeremiah and I went over to a friend's house this morning and took a walk with her and her little girl. Jon was home for part of the day and is making a lot of progress on getting the swing set all set up. Later on, Jeremiah and I just sat on the front porch swing and watched the neighborhood. I can't tell you how long I've been waiting to do these things!

On another spring note, about a week and a half ago, our church held it's first Women's Spring Tea. I, along with three other women, organized everything in about five weeks. It went very smoothly for our first time, and we had 57 women attend. Here are a few pictures from the tea, for anyone that's interested.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hey thanks for the pictures of your tea. It looks beautiful. Ours was Saturday and it went well, though it wasn't too well attended.

theKband said...

Wow, everything looks great! Looks like you guys had a good time,everything is so beatiful. I'm so glad it's spring, what a perfect time for a nice cool glass of tea!