
Then we ran to a quilting shop. I was inspired to get back to my projects a few weeks ago by a luncheon quilting presentation I attended. Plus, Kristin has this really cool purse someone made for her, and it made me think that maybe I could do one, too. So, I got a pattern and some material and hope to tackle this project in the next couple of weeks. Admittedly, this was more fun for me than Jeremiah. He preferred to play with my keys, drop them, and make loud noises until I picked them up, and then repeat all of the above 10-20 times.
Since it was over 100 degrees out this afternoon, we stayed inside. But I made a mini water table out of Jeremiah's high chair, and let him play with bath toys and splash around. I got this idea from a blog called Rookie Moms and had hoped Jeremiah would have a lot of fun. He thought it was just OK and had the most fun throwing all his toys off the high chair tray and watching Mom pick them up again. Oh, well. I tried.
Jeremiah was his usual busy self pushing chairs all over the kitchen, and climbing under the dining room table. I don't know why he likes this so much, the climbing that is, because he almost always gets stuck and then cries in frustration. Then after about 30 seconds, he figures out how to get free and all is well once again.
We played the "where's Jeremiah" game behind the living room curtains. For some reason, this really tickled him tonight, and every time I would say "There he is," he would laugh really hard. Of course, he did the same thing as he watched Maggie wag her tail and roll around on the floor.
For supper, he ate strawberry banana yogurt, provolone cheese, graham crackers, but he did not eat his mixed vegetables. When I asked him to eat just a couple of bites, he took me at my word, because after two spoonfuls, he refused the rest.
Well, those are my ramblings of our uneventful, yet enjoyable for the most part, day. Tomorrow, we have Sunday School--nursery for Jeremiah and a room full of 3-4 year olds for me. Then on Monday, Jon will be home. Let me just say "yeah!"
No comments:
Post a Comment